Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good to know "You've Got a Friend"

I'm not ashamed to admit I remember when a song by that title was in the Top Ten. And it is good to know!
Our dear friends at DivineOffice.org have offered to support the Theology of the Body online fundraiser by matching donations up to half of our goal, to help make sure we meet it! God bless them profoundly.

If you donate, please go to the Facebook page of Divine Office Ministry and let them know how much you contributed. They'll match your gift, and bring us closer to covering the costs of (right now) the plane tickets we just bought for the two sisters coming in to do the camera work.

Special thanks to our first four donors! I'll offer one of my hospital rosaries for you tomorrow. Meanwhile, if you didn't see my "pitch," filmed right here in Mom's den on Sunday night, here it is:

No comments: