Saturday, February 27, 2010

Discernment Retreat

A year and a half ago, I recorded a portion of a discernment retreat talk given by Sr Helena and Sr Margaret Michael. Finally I was able to edit the footage from the two cameras into one! It's not totally what I was hoping to do, but it is something, and could be helpful for those who are intensifying their discernment during Lent. On Monday I will try to post it on Facebook, etc.
Meanwhile, feel free to send discerners over: it's an inspiring presentation and full of practical advice.


(Give it time to process fully on ustream, and pray for all the people at ustream.tv who make this service possible!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is incredibly useful - especially for someone like me, working in parish ministry with young adults seemingly all in the process of discernment about something!

Sister Anne said...

I'm so glad I finally managed to put it together!

Shana said...

I love how you Daughters of St. Paul bring TOB into everything! It cracks me up how Sr. Helena is constantly talking about TOB. Love it!