Monday, October 12, 2009

Whereabouts

If you are in Our Lady of Mt Carmel parish, you would have seen the bulletin announcement... I hope you can make it! I'll be speaking on the Liturgy of the Hours in just under two weeks: October 24, starting with coffee at 9:00, followed by prayer and then a two-hour workshop for the parish liturgy volunteers, but open to all parishioners. (Even if you're not a parishioner, I'll bet you can give the parish a call and ask to participate.)
The week after that, I'll be in Detroit with Sr Barbara for a book display at the Archdiocesan religious ed conference. God willing, we'll find hospitality with our brother community in nearby Dearborn. (Which reminds me, I still have to call the superior there and request said hospitality!) And we get home from that, celebrate my birthday (Halloween) and then Sr. Helena and I head right back to Detroit, where we will be doing two workshops (Nov 5-6) on new media and youth ministry. If you're in the area, I hope you can make it to our evening session.
I'm supposed to be working on those workshops right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my biggest blessings when I was in Detroit, was running into the Society of St. Paul. It felt like home. Hope you have a nice time in Detroit!

Rebecca