Friday, September 26, 2008

Catching up

I didn't realize how far behind I was in reading the messages sent to me on YouTube... This one is from "Catholic Albanian" and was sent in July:
As you may probably be able to tell after reading my screen name I am Catholic and Albanian and was wondering whether you may be able you recommend Albania to some missionaries looking to spread the word of God. Fortunately I am Catholic and have heard the Good news but there are hundreds of thousands of people in Albania who haven't. Although there is missionary work taking place in Albania it is limited and a lot more can be done to help.

Albania is a majority atheist country despite foreigners believing that the majority of Albanians are Muslim, they are in fact atheists as they do not practice their faith and follow the rules. So if possible please help increase our Catholic population from 10% to a much larger figure by recommending Albania to your missionary friends.

God bless you and keep up the great work you are doing.

No comments: