Friday, August 29, 2008

Still keeping busy

I didn't even realize until some time after 9:00 last night that I had forgotten to post anything for St. Augustine's feast day! And here it is the feast of the Beheading of John the Baptist (the most macabre feast day in the year). Leave it to the Herodians, the most dysfunctional family in the ancient world, to provide the occasion for this secondary feast of the "greatest of those born of women." Since John the Baptist is my patron saint (my profession name is Anne Joan, after John), this is my "minor" feast day. (His birthday in June is my "major" feast day, thank you.)
Anyway, what was I doing so close to 9 p.m. that I forgot to blog? I was creating a video update about our recording project! Here you go:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In a way you did, isn't it St. Augustine that said "He who sings well, prays twice." You music video is proof of these words.