Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Live from Gotham

I thought I was taking a shortcut from the grocery, on foot, across the river and to our back door. I ended up...in beautiful downtown Gotham City!



They've been filming Batman in our neighborhood for several weeks now. As I crossed the bridge (it was lunch break and extras were sitting in little groups on the pavement), men in black uniforms with GCPD on their backs tipped me off that I was crossing a set. Other uniforms read "Bomb Squad" and there were military-type vehicles lined up along the road. So if you go to see the movie, remember: you saw it first on Nunblog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

During these weeks of filming in your neck of the woods, it might be profitable to place a sign on your Pauline Book Center, reading Gotham City Branch. D.B.