Monday, December 27, 2021

Nunblogger is taking a break (for now)

Me with the Good Book 
during our virtual concert.  
It has been wonderful sharing the daily Word of God with you! Already I am getting the holy cards out to the first responders who made the request. It's not too late to get your holy card for reading the Bible with me over the past year: just send your mailing address in an email to thenunblogger   (at gmail.com). 

After the blogging marathon of the past year, you won't continue to get daily dispatches from me. I made a number of commitments to teach our postulants and to give a few talks in the area (one of them is in preparation for Lent!), plus I have a book in the works, so I need to focus on those. That means that for next few months, I will only post on a random basis: when something important happens in the life of the Church, for example, or I have big news or a significant insight to share. The mail service I use will only email you if the blog has been updated, so if you get a message from NunBlog, it will be oven-fresh.

If you really liked getting regularly scheduled messages and do not already subscribe to The Angelus Project, that is another one of my initiatives. It is a weekly post with an artistic depiction of the Annunciation for praying the Angelus with art. (During the Easter season, I substitute a Coronation scene for the praying of the Regina Coeli.) Subscribe at calltoprayer.blogspot.com (be sure to activate the subscription confirmation message; check your spam folder if you don't find it in your email).

Please keep me (and my sisters!) in your prayers as you continue to walk with the Word of God in your daily life! You are in my prayers in a very special way!

Blessed and happy New Year in Jesus to you and yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless Sister🙏🙂