Saturday, September 07, 2024

Texas, here I come!

Registration is now open for the women's retreat at Our Lady of Lourdes parish in Mineral Wells, TX (in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area). A day-long event with two talks, an art meditation, confession, and a guided Hour of Eucharistic Adoration! Lunch is included (and there's no charge; donations are welcome).

God willing, I'll be doing book signings there, as well. I say, "God willing," because my book is already being reprinted, but there was a delay at the printer's, so I'm not sure it will be in stock by mid-October. (I am trying to arrange for a free shipping code for orders, and will sign book plates for all those who place an order that day.) 

Get your girlfriends together and spend the day with the Lord! Download and print the registration form and mail it in today! (Let me know if there is a problem with the link; just send a comment--it won't be posted.)



No comments: