Friday, August 04, 2023

Sacred Heart Friday

🔥
”Imagine…your Savior saying: ‘It is because you are poor that I come to you; because you are sick I come to heal you; it was to give you my life and let you share my holiness that I made myself sacrament; come then with confidence and give me your heart: that is all I desire from you.’ ”
St Peter Julian Eymard
Feast Day: August 2

Today is the First Friday of the month, a day particularly devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This would be an excellent day to pre-order your copy of my forthcoming Sacred Heart book!



2 comments:

Malcom Wessing said...

Just seeing this now, but I pre-ordered this book as the Sacred Heart Devotion is near and dear to my own heart as is your blog, Sister. I can't wait to read this book! Thank you for your no-nonsense approach (Is there any other?) to the Gospel. God love you!

Sister Anne said...

Oh, Malcom, that is so good to hear! Thanks for sharing your love of Our Lord and his Gospel!!!