Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Lenten Evening: The Cross and Joy

As the first event in my community's collaboration with the La Salette Retreat Center (Attleboro, MA) , I will be offering an online Lenten evening reflection this Saturday on "The Cross and Joy" (in other words, the Gospel according to St Paul!). 

It's going to be fairly simple: mainly me sharing reflections inspired by the song Paul loved to sing: the canticle of the "self-emptying Christ" in Philippians 2. Sign up here: lasaletteretreatcenter.org/thecrossandjoy 


Later in the year, I will be offering two more presentations; both of these will be two-parters, and will be image-based. The first set (in June) will be "The Life and Legends of Paul in Art" (something I first developed for the Year of St Paul) and then in October, a look at the Angelus through art based on five years of The Angelus Project. More info will be coming about those closer to the dates.



No comments: