Thursday, September 03, 2020

On the air!

Last week I was on Ave Maria Radio, talking about the Sister Thea Bowman album, Songs of My People. The show included lots of songs from the album, along with some background about the recording and the role Sister Thea hoped her music would play in interracial harmony. Listen to the whole thing here: https://avemariaradio.net/audio-archive/notes-from-above-august-16-2020-2/

This morning I am gearing up for a very different kind of interview: a live Internet video broadcast on The Backpack Show, a business program. I'll be one of two guests; the other is Tressa Smiley, whom I just "met" last evening via Twitter. She's a motivational speaker who helps her audience face life with a positive spirit (something we can't have too much of these days!). I'm looking forward to interacting with her in real time.

Watch it live here (10:00 EDST) or catch it after the fact:

No comments: