Friday, February 21, 2014

A Peek inside the Pope's Office (and the sound of his kind voice)

The Holy Father welcomed a visitor to his office--and then, when the visitor pulled out his iPhone, asking for a message for a Pentecostal gathering back home, offered a warm reflection. He started with a greeting in very labored English, and then continued in Italian. Don't worry, there are subtitles! 



The fact that the visitor didn't have to leave his iPhone outside of the "Domus" is noteworthy to me! On the few occasions I was able to meet Pope John Paul, we had to drop off our purses, cameras, basically everything but our rosary and hankie, in a hallway!

1 comment:

Christina Coughlin said...

Oh my goodness! I love this Pope :) I am a Lutheran and I enthusiastically embrace his speech of heart <3 May God bless him all his days :) And thank you Sister for doing such a wonderful blog. I look forward to it!