Friday, September 27, 2013

Italy photo of the week

Since I came back with hundreds of photos and don't exactly have free days, weeks or months at my disposition to sort through them all, I thought I would enlist this blog to do that for me, by featuring an Italy photo of the week for as many weeks as I ... get around to it. Join me in seeing how long it lasts, and enjoy the tour in the meantime!

In the "Castelli Romani" region near Castel Gandolfo, Sister Lucia Kim (the Chapter photographer)  aims her lens toward the sunset. A week later, we voted her onto our General Government, the first Korean sister at that level of leadership in our congregation.
This was taken on the property of the Regina Apostolorum Hospital, founded by Blessed James Alberione  as a place not only of medical and spiritual care, but as a  supernatural powerhouse where the "apostolate of suffering" could support all the media ministries and other services of the Pauline Family. (The hospital is now a regional hospital in the Italian health care system.)
Click on the image to see it in more detail.

No comments: