Saturday, January 19, 2013

St. Paul's Housewarming

myselPauline Faithways: St. Paul's Housewarming is actually a post by Sr Margaret Joseph about a wonderful archaeological discovery she made in Rome. It's a perfect fit for this second day in the Christian Unity week of prayer, which always falls during the novena to the feast of the Conversion of St Paul.

I am somewhat familiar with the Church which holds the amazing finds (I used to make my hour of adoration there sometimes, since I lived just blocks away), but I had never heard of its connection with St Paul! Makes me want to go there myself.

Meanwhile, here in the Boston area I am trying to avoid falling victim to the various strains of virus that have already stricken half of our assembly. So far we are ppb schedule to finish the work tomorrow!

No comments: