Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Be it Resolved...

Do you remember, way back around January, making a New Year's resolution that had anything to do with getting to know the Bible better?
In case you did, I have two suggestions for you. My first is always to read the Bible with the Church by following the daily Mass readings. (Even better, go to daily Mass!); my second comes as a result of my weekend in Kansas City, where I met the creator of a 30-session Catholic Bible study program in podcast format. You can get through the whole Bible by Christmas, just listening to the sessions every other week or so!
I haven't test-driven the program yet; I'm recommending it on the basis of its creator being Associate Director of New Media Evangelization for the Diocese of Sacramento. Seems like a pretty safe bet.
Just wanted to spread the word.

No comments: