Saturday, May 07, 2011

On the road

I'm traveling a bit this weekend; today I am in St. Paul for the First Saturday retreat at the Cathedral. Instead of returning to Chicago, I'm heading for Boston tonight. Tomorrow our senior sisters begin their annual retreat, and I'm the preacher. So that's a week in Boston. Just happens to coincide with a visit from Mother General (and the appointment of our new provincial leadership; prayers needed!).
With all that going on, I thought I'd just share this video with you that sums up a good bit of my activity. (It was prepared to go along with the release of our album, "There Can Be Miracles.")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to playing "There can be Miracles", then I will decide how many copies of it I will need. What great gifts your cd's make.