Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Media Celebration: Boston

I just registered for the SQPN Catholic New Media Celebration (Boston, August 7), where I hope to renew my acquaintance with many active, evangelizing bloggers and podcasters. It helps that this date falls right between my annual retreat in late July and a new music recording schedule to begin August 10; I'll have time to give the junior sisters a presentation on our Founder AND participate in the CNMC (with no additional travel expenses; a real bonus!).
This will be the third New Media Celebration, and the third I've attended. Last year in San Antonio, I was the only nun in the whole assembly. This  year that won't happen: The event is being held at the Archdioceesan office building in Braintree, just down I-95 from our Jamaica Plain publishing/mother house. (I'm hoping some of the attendees will also manage a visit to our place.) Plus, our Pauline relatives, the Sister Disciples of the Divine Master, take care of the chapel and bookstore at the chancery (which I haven't seen yet).
Are you coming (or wish you were)?

2 comments:

Jeff Geerling said...

I'll be there!

Carlos Torres said...

I'll be there as well, Sister. This will be my first CNMC, so I'm looking forward to meeting all the bloggers and podcasters that I follow.