Saturday, January 16, 2010

One of those days!

I got ... some things done today, but not exactly what I had been counting on. (For instance, I was going to blog eloquently and deeply about the Scriptures... but I am working on a project for an Easter book, so I spent more time meditating the Gospel for Wednesday of the 5th Week of Easter than I did today's readings!) I had to do a special project (an audio CD with the Apostles' Creed and the Anima Christi) and that took some... editing. And following up on two conference calls yesterday, I ended up exploring Google Wave. Which looks like just the thing for the work at hand! Unfortunately, I didn't make any explicit progress on my series of talks on the Mass for Our Lady of Mt Carmel. (My books, notes and even laptop are still piled up on the 3rd floor, waiting to take over the conference room table again--all week!!!) (When I do writing projects, I tend to use a lot of real estate.)
And just a minute ago I almost lost what I have in this post!
Heavens, it really is time to go to chapel! Blessings on your Sunday rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And on yours, should there be any!

Anonymous said...

This is what happens when one is so multi talented. The giver of these gifts will find a way for you