If I had to categorize the free stuff I've gotten in Chicago over the years, my favorites would have to be:
- a whole case of Diet Coke with Lemon (when it was introduced)
- multiple cans of Starbucks' Espresso Shots
- this week's Greek yogurt.
- the Starbucks' Espresso Shots
- Nescafe's instant coffee (in those "stick" envelopes; perfect for travel!)
SoyJoy. But one of the sisters likes them, so I bring them home. All together, I must have gotten around 20 of these fruit-flavored cardboard bars.
So how can we give people "free samples" of the Gospel?