Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lost in Cyberspace

Somehow yesterday's post seems to have been stalled until today. And today has been such a busy day, this is only my first chance at the keyboard. No e-mail, no status updates on Twitter. Nothing! It's our community day, so we have had lots of time together. Not that I did my part for the housecleaning yet. But I did go to Chinatown with Sr. Barbara to show her where to get the great noodles, bean buns, sesame oil and ... treats. (Note to self: more than 2 minutes in micro produces burnt bean buns. Not a treat.)
I'm still pulling my talks together for next weekend's retreat in St. Paul. It's not quite where I need it to be yet, but I do have some more notes. (That's what I was doing in choir, yesterday, flipping the music over so I could scribble another idea on my church bulletin!) Somehow these things always come together in the end, but today it doesn't feel like it. (Time for an act of faith!)

No comments: