54 day "Conversion of America" Novena begins December 3rd, and ends on
January 25th, the feast of the Conversion of St. Paul.
There are five specific intentions. You may specifically pray a specific
mystery for a specific intention, or simply pray the whole rosary for
all of the intentions. If possible, pray the rosary in front of the
Blessed Sacrament. The intentions are:
1. For the triumph of the Culture of Life in the United States of
2. For President-elect Obama, and for all of the leaders of the United
States of America, that they will be led personally to Jesus Christ and
His truth, and that they will lead our country in a positive direction.
3. For the hearts, minds and SOULS of the American people, that they
will be turned back towards Jesus Christ and the "least of His
4. For a renewal of the virtues of purity and self-control, especially
among our youth.
5. In reparation for the scourges of abortion, Embryonic Stem Cell
Research, euthanasia, cloning, artificial contraception, and all
manifestations of the Culture of Death, and especially in reparation for
the support and/or complacency that we as American Catholics have shown
to these evils.
So far 30464 Rosaries have been pledged.If you are doing the
Inauguration Novena or plan to do the Conversion for America Novena and
you would like to pledge your rosaries, here is the website.