Monday, September 24, 2007

On the road again

All year, just about, I have been preparing in one way or other for the talk I am to give in Miami on Wednesday morning. Now I am packing (well, now I am moving toward packing), while my talk and its accessories (slides, music, video clips) are still in the wrong format on a computer I can't take with me. Wednesday afternoon I plan to feel very, very good.
Meanwhile, I keep trying to deliver this over to Jesus so that it is more his talk than mine. Your prayers are appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What could be a better prayer than turning everything over to Jesus. Now you can let go and let God. harv

debangel said...

I agree with Harv (thanks, harv, for your extra prayers for me last week)! But I will pray that you experience 99% inspiration and 1% perspiration instead of the other way around ;)