Friday, August 24, 2007

Meme

Karen tagged me with a very particular meme. It has rules.
"The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."
I will follow Karen's example and do the meme and the tagging, but not all the homework part. And I will reduce the list quotient by half.

Fact: I admire people who work in an orderly fashion and keep their workspace/living space in just as orderly a fashion. I wish I could be like them.
Habit: Yes. Blue.
Fact: If there were five of me, we would all be busy. And we would probably daydream about having five clones each.
Habit: Maintaining small workspaces in several parts of the convent. (If I don't see the work, it fades from my universe.)

Consider yourself tagged: Coffee Wife, Sister Lorraine, Lisa, Sister Helena (she doesn't know about memes, yet, I suspect). That's about enough for now.

No comments: