Thursday, August 16, 2007

Making Music

Spent the better part of the day in the below-ground-level sound studio, singing unto the Lord and the mikes. We got two and a third songs done (the one-third means we got the melody tracks done and will do the harmony tracks tomorrow, God willing!). The arrangements of these fairly well-known hymns and songs are original and very, very lovely. I took some video and had thought about trying to post a bit, but the camera is not available right now, and ... it was a long day! Maybe I'll manage to at least get some rough footage online over the weekend.
Please continue to pray for this project, and for our music ministry in general.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He who sings prays twice.
I wish I could sing, but since I cannot I will offer a prayer for the Singing Sisters.