Saturday, April 21, 2007

More on YouTube

When I was in Boston in January, I took some footage of a few sisters for the "Vocation Stories" series I am doing on YouTube. I put Sr. Paulamarie's up pretty quickly, but kept having technical difficulties with other projects, so this had to go on hold. Finally this week I managed to get Sr. Maria Ruth's "bio" together, even if it is still a bit rough. (I'm only at the learning stage on this!) Sr. Maria Ruth is the writer/announcer/producer/distributor/office manager of our Spanish radio apostolate, with over 100 stations airing her programs. At first, she went on and on in her native Spanish, so I did a Spanish version which you can access here. Then I managed to get a word in edgewise to ask her to "do it again, but this time in English!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful and gifted sister. God Bless her work.