Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Catholic meme

Karen tagged me with a Catholic meme, and I don't think it's the first time! But it's a slightly different flavor meme than I remember... But I will be answering it in segments, beginning backwards in the alphabet. I hereby also tag Sr. Lorraine, Lisa and the Seeker. Yes, for the whole thing. You can go to Karen's to see what the other letters call for.

[U is for university - Which Catholic University have you attended or are currently attending?]: Loyola (New Orleans). 

[V is for Virtue - the one you wish you had]: Magnanimity

[W is for Way of the Cross - Which station can you most relate to?]: Jesus Falls the Third Time (beneath the same cross)

[X is for Xaverian Brothers - Do you know who they are?]:  I've even met one!

[Y is for your favorite Catholic musician]: Michael Card (especially his old stuff; he is doing more books and evangelism than music now, it seems).

[Z is for Zeal for the faith]: Yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re meme....your W meme is most provocative...interesting approach you have starting backwards. I look forward (or backward) to the next entries.