Monday, December 04, 2006

From Entertainment to Academia

After our off-Broadway performance Saturday, we moved to a totally different milieu: Princeton! A good 200 people (including Lisa) came to St. Paul's Church for our concert, which was held at 3 in the afternoon, after 5 infants and a toddler were "claimed for Christ." I asked the priest if that was typical for a once-a-month service, and he said that they have this many baptisms three Sundays every month! I was delighted to spend my afternoon prayer time joining with the whole Church in welcoming these new Christians into the life of Christ on the first Sunday of Advent.
I also have some very nice pictures to share with you, but not from this computer!
Tomorrow: Philadelphia! Will you be there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If not in Philly, then how about Boston?

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! See you Saturday!---harv681

Anonymous said...

Sorry Sr. Anne I wanted to be in philidelphia SO bad....I was planning on going but, I wasn't able to make it because I had to sing at our christmas program at our church! Hope the concert went well!
:-)