Monday, June 12, 2006

Good News, Bad News

I'm at the Mundelein Seminary this week to take care of a book exhibit for the Summer Scripture seminar. The first set of talks, on the Jesus the Evangelizer in Mark, was fantastic. I mean, I only got about half of it, but I was able to record the sessions I missed and am looking forward to finishing it this evening.
 
I was assigned a rather unusual room this year--on the bottom floor, right in the main corridor. Bad news.
But the room appears to be one of the only ones here that has access to the Internet. Good news!
But it is also located next to the TV room. Bad news.
But the TV seems not to be working properly. Good news!
But they might repair it so that participants can watch the World Cup. Bad news.
 
Will the Good News win in the end? Of course it will! (Jesus has already won the victory!)

No comments: