Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tagged Again!

It was MM at "Theology of the Body" who tagged me way back in April (St. Catherine's Day), but I didn't catch it until now! I in turn tag Karen, Sr. Lorraine, Sr. Bernadette, Lauren and Lisa!
 
Accent: Sort of generic, except (I am told) for a few expressions and when I am home in New Orleans.
Chore I Hate: Ironing.
Dog or Cat: Cat, cat cat.
Essential Electronics: Laptop
Favorite Cologne(s): ___
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Hometown: The City Katrina Remembered
Insomnia: Yep.
Job Title: Sister
Kids: All the people who read "My Friend Magazine" while I was editor (1987-1997).
Living arrangements: Former tailor factory on Michigan Ave.
Most admirable trait: Forthrightness.
Overnight hospital stays: Not for a long time (or a long time to come, I hope!).
Phobias: A few.
Quote: "Guide me in the Truth and teach me."
Religion: RC
Siblings: There are seven of us, and I am really proud of the other six.
Time I wake up: 4, 5, 6....
Unusual talent or skill: When I sing, people have said that they can pray with me.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: I exclude nothing on principle, as long as we stay in the plant kingdom.
Worst habit: Ask members of my community.
X-rays: Oh, yes.
Yummy stuff I cook: Seafood gumbo, peanut-butter cheesecake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned some new things about you today Sr. Anne. Thanks!

And...Peanut Butter Cheesecake??? I have never heard of it! (although it does sound good!!!)


:-)

Sixtina87 said...

what is your worst habit sister??? just wondering!!!!!


I loved your answers!!!

Sixtina87 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.